Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

The first two were better.

I like a lot the witty comedy in the Girlchan series, but I think Episode 3 is a little way too exagerated, the voice acting wasn't at it's best either.

Pico's Portal Party Pico's Portal Party

Hmmmm

Ultraviolence - 2
Ghetto - 10
Adult - 6
Serious Short - 8

Ghetto saves this movie from sucking.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Every single anime in just one flash movie.

It captures every aspect of every single anime out there. Very funny.

The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

The best of the series so far.

The quality of the animation, sound and art has improved significantly compared to the past entries of the series. Storyline is as amusing as ever. Hopefully we'll get to see the following movie soon!

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Since my last one was deleted.

It appears a lot of low-score reviews are getting deleted everyday, I'll just follow someone else's advice and give you an advanced objective critic so it doesn't shares the same destiny.

Graphics: Basic shapes, a flash novice can make them easily with the appropriate tools. The small object wasn't even well placed on the ground.

Sound: By far the best of this movie, great quality and diction. This is why it gets a 1.

Animation: barely any.

Style: there is none as it's a plain animation.

Effort: I'll let you decide.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Marvelous collaboration work

It was funny, well animated, some were voiced nicely. Overall a very amusing movie since it focus on several characters and franchises, gave me a good laugh on some parts.

Outstanding.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

Enough to be awesome.

I've seen some reviewers whining about the fact of some canned (re-used) jokes but I'm sure you were aware of that and you used them for a reason so I will not review that point.

In the end it's a funny flash movie, the animation fits the style of egoraptor. Definitely worth seeing. Didn't care much about the easter eggs though.

secondstamp responds:

You shouldn't care for them, their just there for kicks :P

Thanks for the review bud.

[edit] wait.. Doom Fox? I.. I know you! I think I know you!

Dark Knight Interrogation Dark Knight Interrogation

Funny at some point.

For some reason I wasn't paying attention to the movie at all until Batman came in it was then the only reason why I kept watching.

Ego did a good job as Batman but there is not much to say about this movie.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

Undeniable effort

The twist to the 8 bit era was the best, trully an enjoyable movie.

1 - The Story of Khale 1 - The Story of Khale

Great!

One of the most beautiful flash movies I've seen. It's simply amazing. I can't even stop seeing it. XD